September 04, 2017
Now, for the next part, go back to the video you want to embed. Set the timeline slider to where you want the video to start, i.e. 2:03. Once it's all loaded and settled, go to the time display in the lower left of the video area, where it will now say "2:03 / 4:45" or whatever. Highlight the left side, the time start you want, i.e. 2:03. Right-click/context-click the highlighted area, left click "Copy the video url at the current time" You can also *just* right click the time signature and get the same context menu, I think. Past the url you just copied somewhere. It will end with a number, like "43" or "128". Type or copy/paste that number after the "=" above. Don't change anything else. Now, when you hit play, the video will start at the point you designated.
2) Not this season, no.
3) I'm trying to get away from Android, without much luck. Just now starting to experiment with running Android apps on Win10, so I don't want to tell someone to do that. I like Asus brand anything; always had good luck with Asus. Get at least 3MB of RAM no matter what. DO NOT get less than 2 if you have to compromise. Make sure it takes microsd cards for memory expansion, and if possible look at reviews to see if people have trouble getting the microsd to work properly with the tablet. This is surprisingly not unusual. Other than that, it doesn't matter, really.
4) frn is the Fuel Rewards Network and if it's invalid you need a new Shell card.
Posted by: Ben at Mon Sep 4 16:43:54 2017 (S4UJw)
Ben, in the share panel under a youtube video, there is a checkbox to include the start time, so that's easier than what you said.
Posted by: Mauser at Mon Sep 4 17:46:44 2017 (TYvUn)
Posted by: Pete Zaitcev at Mon Sep 4 18:06:41 2017 (pjL8P)
Posted by: Rick C at Mon Sep 4 18:42:30 2017 (ITnFO)
2. I love my MediaPad M3, but it's pricey and only justifiable because I use it every single day. (Still kind of annoyed about my iPad, which I never really used.)
3. This season, I'm really enjoying Made in Abyss. It doesn't look like they'll get anywhere close to a resolution, though.
4. It's an invalid when it has a broken leg. Frns have lots of legs so this happens frnquently.
Posted by: Pixy Misa at Tue Sep 5 02:17:14 2017 (PiXy!)
Posted by: Ben at Tue Sep 5 11:48:16 2017 (S4UJw)
Posted by: The Brickmuppet at Tue Sep 5 14:29:39 2017 (KicmI)
Is there some better site documentation hidden away somewhere?
Posted by: Mauser at Wed Sep 6 22:14:16 2017 (TYvUn)
68 queries taking 0.1173 seconds, 266 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.